Sender:AYRTON
Date/Time:2012-Feb-20 03:15:50
Subject:Re: Re: What is happening to Panotools list?

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: What is happening to Panotools list? AYRTON 2012-Feb-20 03:15:50
Sam,
my wife had to help me :-)

I almost died laughing, and she had to bring me water to calm me down.
My God, long ago I was not laughing so much.

Thank you buddy :-)

+ 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
+ 55 11 3717 5131 - SP
http://ayrton360.com
twitter.com/ayrton360
"It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."