Sender:Sacha Griffin
Date/Time:2012-Feb-20 22:07:39
Subject:RE: Re: What is happening to Panotools list?

PanoTools NG: RE: Re: What is happening to Panotools list? Sacha Griffin 2012-Feb-20 22:07:39
Finally got the last two years of the list on microfiche for my trip.

Can anyone recommend a good battery powered microfiche reader with lighted magnifier?

Sacha Griffin

Southern Digital Solutions LLC  - Atlanta, Georgia

 <http://www.seeit360.com/> http://www.seeit360.com

 <http://twitter.com/SeeIt360> http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

 <http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360> http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

EMAIL: #removed#