Sender:Carlos Chegado Lists
Date/Time:2012-Feb-21 10:27:15
Subject:Re: Re: What is happening to Panotools list?

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: What is happening to Panotools list? Carlos Chegado Lists 2012-Feb-21 10:27:15
FYI: Sam just pointed to me that on top of the local archive with all the
mail from PanoToolNG I also happen to have available a local copy of all
the contents from the Panoramic Photographers on Facebook Group.

The thing is, Fecebook sends all the posts via plain simple e-mail,
although you have the option to stop that and use it via online only. It
happens that in the very beginning, those mails started to pile up so I
created a filter to skip then from my Inbox into a dedicated folder and
forgot about that. Just checked it and I now have many thousands of e-mails
from all the posts from the Panoramic Photographers on Facebook Group
neatly archived there and locally available for my reference.

That settles the problem, Yes, I am ready to go out shooting raccoons armed
with both local copies of PPFB and PTNG groups, Yeah!

My best regards
Os melhores cumprimentos

Carlos Chegado

360º Panoramas