Sender:Sam Rohn
Date/Time:2012-Feb-21 13:10:52
Subject:Re: What is happening to Panotools list?

PanoTools NG: Re: What is happening to Panotools list? Sam Rohn 2012-Feb-21 13:10:52
thanks carlos, i had forgotten to mention this in all of the hubbub -

but shouldn't this conversation be moved to alt.panotools.raccoonhunting or whatever ? ;)

sam

- - - - -
Sam Rohn :: New York City
Panoramic Photography :: http://www.samrohn.com