Sender:texas360dave
Date/Time:2012-Feb-28 20:22:46
Subject:Re: android pano?

PanoTools NG: Re: android pano? texas360dave 2012-Feb-28 20:22:46
Jim Thanks for the links.  I think the list is not updated.  I also know that here in US Sprint has rebranded certain models to suit themselves.  Example,  I learned few days ago that HTC EVO 4g "Hero S" was rebranded to HTC EVO 4g "Design" both run Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread and are scheduled for firmware update this fall 2012 to Android version 4 ICS [Ice Cream].   Our HTC EVO 4g ran Flash panoramas quite well.

I also looked in the:

HTC ALL Apps/ Settings / Applications/ Manage Applications / and found the installed version of Flash was 11.1

HTC ALL Apps/ About Phone / Software information / More and found that my browser name and version is WebKit/533.1

Not sure what WebKit is maybe it is a subset of Mozilla or something like that.

Android Market - is a source to download and install current Adobe Flash Player 11.1.  I did it few days ago  If you do not have Flash player installed now.. you too can just download it from Android Market.

Hope this helps

Dave