Sender:luca vascon
Date/Time:2012-Mar-16 14:28:39
Subject:Re: Yasuhara fisheye for sony NEX

PanoTools NG: Re: Yasuhara fisheye for sony NEX luca vascon 2012-Mar-16 14:28:39
@ Bjorn, Yes, croped-circular fisheye is what all panofreaks like us want!
@ Ken, that is the problem, no way to have infinity focus... you have to
take apart the lens and get rid of registration shrims, but I hope to be
able to make a semi-permanent conversion, using a nex lens-macro-reverse
adaper (wtf is the name)

--
Luca Vascon.

www.nuovostudio.it