PanoTools mailing list archive

Mailinglist:PanoTools NG
Sender:luca vascon
Date/Time:16-Mar-2012 14:18:33 +0000
Subject:Re: Re: Shooting an orthogonal panorama, at close range

I think lenses automagically add their parameters to raw. and compatible
raw editors do read and apply distortion corrections. Those are never close
to ptlens or ptgui precision.
PTlens has 2 correction settings for my zuiko 17mm, one for the corrected
formula and one for the direct uncorrected raw.

--
Luca Vascon.

www.nuovostudio.it
www.officinepanottiche.com