Sender:AYRTON
Date/Time:2012-Apr-17 07:19:04
Subject:Re: Would you like a cable shutter release adapter for the NEX?

PanoTools NG: Re: Would you like a cable shutter release adapter for the NEX? AYRTON 2012-Apr-17 07:19:04
I want !!!
Thanks Ken

I'm gonna write him an email asking for it :-)

I have a NEX-5 and planning to get a NEX-7 too
:-)

cheers

+ 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
http://ayrton360.com
twitter.com/ayrton360

"It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."