Sender:Roger D Williams
Date/Time:2012-Apr-17 15:12:05
Subject:Re: Re: Will an HD TV function as a PC display?

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: Will an HD TV function as a PC display? Roger D Williams 2012-Apr-17 15:12:05
Thank you, Paul. That's very helpful. You've probably saved me from a disappointment, although my wife isn't keen on 3D TV anyway (even if I could use it as a monitor) so it's rather a moot point at the moment.

Roger W.

Sent from my iPad