Sender:Carl von Einem
Date/Time:2012-Apr-18 13:29:02
Subject:Re: D800 + ~ 16 mm

PanoTools NG: Re: D800 + ~ 16 mm Carl von Einem 2012-Apr-18 13:29:02
I own the Nikkor 14-24 f2.8 and can only say that it's a fantastic lens.
The first zoom lens I really like.

I use it together with my D300 on a 360Precision Adjuste head (with
standard arm). At 16 mm it shares the same settings with my 8mm/f2.8
Ai-S Nikkor. Matt and Stu mention different settings for the camera
slider on 360Precision.com but that might be without the MB-D10 which I
have attached.

I expect the 14-24 to be really nice together with the D800 but so far
haven't had the opportunity to test that combination.

The two Zeiss lenses mentioned earlier should also be really cool with
the D800.

Carl

Posted by: "Hans" panoramicsdk on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:33 am ((PDT))