Sender:Yazan Sboul
Date/Time:2012-Apr-24 22:50:23
Subject:RE: Re: Searching for flipbook examples

PanoTools NG: RE: Re: Searching for flipbook examples Yazan Sboul 2012-Apr-24 22:50:23
Thanks Hans, I'll email him.
Has anyone got any other examples? I'm still searching
Many Thanks
Y.S
To: #removed#
From: #removed#
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 18:53:39 +0000
Subject: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Searching for flipbook examples

--- In #removed#, "jatse1980" <yazansboul@...> wrote:

> Hi,

> I'm looking for an example of a set of panos in a flipbook. I don't mind which software is used, I'll probably be using Darek's panoflipbook but I need some examples to show the client.

> I remember seeing one of a conference - I think it was French. This included an audio track and a series of panos tracking the event in a timeline. That one would be ideal but any examples of a panoramic record of a conference would be helpful, as well as any flipbook examples.

I think that was Vincent Ogloblinsky report from an election in Brittany

http://www.vincentogloblinsky.com/

His site is not available .

Hans