Sender:AYRTON
Date/Time:2012-Apr-27 17:36:11
Subject:Re: Announcing the PTM 2012 location

PanoTools NG: Re: Announcing the PTM 2012 location AYRTON 2012-Apr-27 17:36:11
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 6:42 AM, Joost Nieuwenhuijse <#removed#>wrote:

> Hi all,

Dear Joost

so this mean you will be free in June :-)

So you can go to the IVRPA, NYC2012 meeting  :-)

We all want to see you there too

www.nyc2012.org

cheers

+ 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
http://ayrton360.com
twitter.com/ayrton360

"It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."