Sender:Hans
Date/Time:2012-Apr-29 11:24:18
Subject:Re: Camera Raw now with auto CA correction

PanoTools NG: Re: Camera Raw now with auto CA correction Hans 2012-Apr-29 11:24:18

--- In #removed#, "Richard" <richard_j_powell@...> wrote:

> So spending a whole day last weekend to calibrate all of my cameras and lenses with Adobe Lens Profile Creator may not have been worth the effort?
> Still, I have good geometric distortion correction and vignetting information which I don't think Adobe could auto calculate for one-off photos.

The automatic CA correction is an independent option and does not really belong to the profiles.
I think it is a failure  putting it in the options for the profiles. It should have been together with the defringe option.

Hans