Sender:kathyw@...
Date/Time:2017-Dec-12 21:13:02
Subject:Re: Stitching aerial images

PanoTools NG: Re: Stitching aerial images kathyw@... 2017-Dec-12 21:13:02
> On 13 Dec. 2017, at 2:43 am, Peter Reimer #removed# [PanoToolsNG] <#removed#> wrote:
>
> Am 08.12.2017 um 11:08 schrieb Bruno Postle #removed# [PanoToolsNG]:
>>
>> (p.s Hi everybody, it's been a bit quiet around here lately)
>
> But still alive! The list will probably outlast the yahoo listserver ;)

Yes ? it?s amazing that it can be so quiet that every now and then someone asks if the list is still worth keeping alive. Then small voices speak up from all over the world, ?yes we?re still here?.

Low volume, high quality - we don?t chat unless there?s something important, interesting or worthwhile discussing. The best sort of list IMHO.

May everyone have a happy and safe Christmas and New Year,
KathyW.

Posted by: #removed#