Sender:Bruno Postle bruno@...
Date/Time:2018-May-30 11:40:54
Subject:Re: Stitching server side

PanoTools NG: Re: Stitching server side Bruno Postle bruno@... 2018-May-30 11:40:54
Hi Rafa, since you are using the Hugin toolchain, I suggest you stitch a panorama using the Hugin GUI and use the resulting PTO project file as a template for automated stitching.

This way your cropping, masking and lens parameters can be reused with each new panorama. Just adding control points and optimising positions will be much more reliable than asking the software to figure everything out from scratch every time.

--
Bruno

On 29 May 2018 08:42:43 BST, #removed# wrote:

> Thank you for your answer !
>
>Indeed i use 4 circular fisheye photos, shot with a canon 50D + canon
>8/15mm @ 8mm.
> Trying with a nikon d7200 gave me the same results.
> And both are APS-C cameras.
>
>I am outside today but will try to find a way to crop pictures tomorrow
>:
>I guess pano_modify will give me the possility to achieve this,
>otherwise imagemagick may be a solution (hard cropping jpegs with a
>predefined template mask/generating pngs+alpha).

Posted by: Bruno Postle <#removed#>