Sender:Nils Holmberg nils.holmberg@...
Date/Time:2020-Apr-22 09:15:55
Subject:Re: Re: stitch overlapping screenshots

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: stitch overlapping screenshots Nils Holmberg nils.holmberg@... 2020-Apr-22 09:15:55
Thanks a lot for your help. I need a stitching process that can be automated and scaled up. Can the hugin GUI be scripted or can it output settings as command line code?

Best wishesNils

#removed#

    On Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 4:15:12 PM GMT+2, Erik Krause #removed# [PanoToolsNG] <#removed#> wrote:

 Am 21.04.2020 um 13:55 schrieb Nils Holmberg:
> So using the bash commands from the wiki
> (https://wiki.panotools.org/Panorama_scripting_in_a_nutshell#Example_work...),
> would it be possible for you to indicate where and how the commands
> would need to modified to reflect the PTGUI settings above?

Better to use the GUI instead. Here is a tutorial:
http://hugin.sourceforge.net/tutorials/scans/en.shtml

--
Erik Krause

Yahoo Groups Links