Sender:wardnet2001
Date/Time:2004-Nov-11 18:55:24
Subject:Re: entrance pupil - nodal point

PanoTools: Re: entrance pupil - nodal point wardnet2001 2004-Nov-11 18:55:24

--- In #removed#, Ian Wood <#removed#> wrote:
> I'm going to stick to finding the 'everything stitches properly' point,
> no matter what it's called!
>
> Ian

Me too.

But here's a request. I use a Sigma 8mm. Is it possible for someone
with the necessary knowledge to definitively state where exactly the
point of rotation is on this lens? Someone has already mentioned the
gold ring near the front, I use a point slightly forward of this. I
suppose Sigma would be the best to state where this is (wonder why
they dont).

Any comments?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM