Sender:Dave 360texas.com
Date/Time:2004-Nov-12 21:29:18
Subject:Re: entrance pupil - nodal point

PanoTools: Re: entrance pupil - nodal point Dave 360texas.com 2004-Nov-12 21:29:18

Ok..
It only has an entrance and exit pupil through which ALL light must
pass before arriving at iris aperture physically located inside the
camera head at least 5 cm behind the rotation point.

In this instance, this fisheye lens is acting only as a THICK
complex LENS as the image is not inverted until it is inside the
camera head.

Image 3 This thick lens behaves according to your Higher Physics
text book definition

Image 3 http://360texas.com/images/lensangle.jpg

Dave

--- In #removed#, "Erik Krause" <#removed#>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM