Sender:Bruno Postle
Date/Time:2004-Nov-23 09:09:58
Subject:Re: PanoTools Yahoo Groups Membership Migration

PanoTools: Re: PanoTools Yahoo Groups Membership Migration Bruno Postle 2004-Nov-23 09:09:58
On Mon 22-Nov-2004 at 21:25 -0800, John Spikowski wrote:

> Please visit the www.panotools.info/forum message board and
> register with your membership information. We will continue to run
> on the Yahoo Groups list till the new web site is officially open.

I have to repeat, migrating away from a mailing list is a big
mistake, please don't continue with this plan.

If you do this, then it will result in the more technically able
subscribers forming their own mailing list - You will lose all the
members who provide answers rather than questions.

There is no mail plugin to any web board that provides equivalent
functionality to a working mailing list - I can only think that you
have no idea how other people use email.

--
Bruno

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM