Sender:Brian Greenstone
Date/Time:2005-Mar-12 07:25:52
Subject:RE: Mailing List Migration

PanoTools: RE: Mailing List Migration Brian Greenstone 2005-Mar-12 07:25:52
I'd have to agree.  What's the main reason for switching from Yahoo
Groups?  I like it here - it's easy for me to check the status of lots
of things here since I'm subscribed to several different yahoo groups.
If it ain't broke don't fix it as we say here in Texas, but if you've
got some reason for switching then do what ya gotta do.

-Brian

On Mar 11, 2005, at 9:28 PM, #removed# wrote:

> Message: 24
>    Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:59:33 -0700
>    From: "Mike Johnston" <#removed#>
>
> Hi John,
> I don't remember if you explained why you want
> to avoid Yahoo.
> I would like to vote no. Please don't change.
> Mike Johnston

PanoTools Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org
PanoTools PayPal Donation Account: #removed#