Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2005-Mar-12 15:26:39
Subject:Re: Migration Timeline

PanoTools: Re: Migration Timeline Erik Krause 2005-Mar-12 15:26:39
On 11 Mar 2005 at 21:49, John Spikowski wrote:

> I would like to take the migration of Yahoo Groups to Mailman on
> Panotools.info to the sponsoring members for a vote by next Friday.

Idon't understand. Only sponsoring members should vote?

> If you
> would like to voice your opinion on this subject, please do so before then.

It is far too early to set a timeline for migration. Although I must
admit that mailman is working pretty good for me, I would like to
hear the opinions of the most active members here. Give them time to
test the mailman system and to express their whishes.

best regards
--
Erik Krause
Ressources, not only for panorama creation:

PanoTools Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org
PanoTools PayPal Donation Account: #removed#