Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2005-Mar-12 21:32:26
Subject:Re: Migration Timeline

PanoTools: Re: Migration Timeline Erik Krause 2005-Mar-12 21:32:26
On 12 Mar 2005 at 11:31, John Spikowski wrote:

> > Idon't understand. Only sponsoring members should vote?

[...]

> If you don't want to help out with a donation to keep this list going in the
> right direction, don't bitch when your concerns and requests fall on deaf
> ears.

I personally can't donate money at the moment. I barely can charge my
own internet costs. I try to compensate this by giving knowhow to the
community. I think this situation applies to others as well.

I would consider it fair if you do a small statistic and give the
same right to the 50 most contributing members as well. It's them
that keep the list alive.

However, I think it is no benefit for the whole list if you split it
in first and second class members. And it is no benefit do such a
serious thing as a migaration in a rash...

best regards
--
Erik Krause
Ressources, not only for panorama creation:

PanoTools Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org
PanoTools PayPal Donation Account: #removed#