Sender:Mike Johnston
Date/Time:2005-Mar-13 19:29:41
Subject:RE: Re: Migration Timeline

PanoTools: RE: Re: Migration Timeline Mike Johnston 2005-Mar-13 19:29:41

I think you just stepped over the line.

It think you should start your own web site dedicated
to income and Panorama picture technology and
let someone else take over this Yahoo group.

This would be much friendlier than hijacking the group.

When someone starts the replacement Yahoo group
will you please announce it on this Yahoo group John?

Thanks
Mike Johnston