Sender:Rik Littlefield
Date/Time:2005-Mar-18 06:22:53
Subject:Re: New PanoTools list moderator

PanoTools: Re: New PanoTools list moderator Rik Littlefield 2005-Mar-18 06:22:53

Kevin,

--- In #removed#, "anodyssey" <#removed#> wrote:

> At the request of several users and
> with John Spikowski's consent, I have accepted
> the volunteer job as PanoTools list
> moderator & manager (i.e. list mom).

Hi, mom!  It's nice to know that we're all safe at home now.

>  Let's all give John three cheers and move on.

Yahoo doesn't handle sounds very well.  But consider it done.

>  after answering the same questions many times,
>  any list starts repeating itself

Yep.  A good case can be made that most questions should not be
answered directly, but rather by saying "see <link>", creating the
necessary <link> first if need be.  Perhaps a good use for the wiki...

At any rate, I for one will be very happy to be done with controversy
and back to art and technology.

Welcome aboard!

--Rik

PanoTools Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org