Sender:John Spikowski
Date/Time:2005-Mar-18 11:49:00
Subject:RE: New PanoTools list moderator

PanoTools: RE: New PanoTools list moderator John Spikowski 2005-Mar-18 11:49:00
> I think you should still ask for other moderators though, that way It will
> never be a burden, onhand babysitters are allways going to proove
> handy, for
> those to many real life things to do days..
>
> I look forward to what happens next, and will now i'm off to have a surf
> round the panotools.info wiki to see whats new today.
>
> Steven Dowd

There are currently three moderator class members on the PanoTools list.

Kevin Kratzke - List Manager
John Spikowski - New Subscriptions Processor
Rick Unland - Moderator Assistant

As the list grows, I'm sure Kevin is going to need another hand or two.

John

PanoTools Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org
PanoTools Extended Topic Forum: http://forum.panotools.info
PanoTools PayPal Donation Account: support_AT_panotools.info (_AT_ = @)