Sender:John Spikowski
Date/Time:2005-Sep-18 22:04:36
Subject:Beta testing messages on Yahoo Groups

PanoTools: Beta testing messages on Yahoo Groups John Spikowski 2005-Sep-18 22:04:36
> On 17/09/2005, at 10:58 PM, #removed# wrote:
>
> > Re: PTGui 4567882345 Beta74558
>
> It's good to see a handful of other people think that - just maybe -
> beta-testing PTGui might be better done off-list.  Pedro's arguments in
> particular spell it out for the slower ones :?)
>
> As for the advice about "using the delete key"...  Terrific!  Very
> satisfying.  I'd like to individually thank all the posters who
> suggested this, but of course I deleted their messages before finding
> out who they were...
>
> Mind you, the "delete" option doesn't really work for people who
> receive this list in Digest format, does it?  Or don't they count?...
>
> [big grin - and going back into lurk mode]
>

> Regds,
>
> Andrew N.
> <http://nemeng.com>
> Blue Mountains Australia

The PanoTools.info mailing list service is active but currently unused. I
don't have a problem using this list for PanoTools related beta testing. I
could set the subject line tag to [PTBETA] to distinguish between the Yahoo
Groups list. I think there are about 50 of the main poster of Yahoo Groups
as members of the list.

John Spikowski

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM