Sender:greg downing
Date/Time:2005-Dec-13 21:56:29
Subject:Re: PTstitcher rewrite

PanoTools: Re: PTstitcher rewrite greg downing 2005-Dec-13 21:56:29
On Dec 8, 2005, at 1:14 AM, #removed# wrote:

>    Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 10:31:52 -0000
>    From: "panovrx" <#removed#>
> Subject: Re: PTstitcher rewrite
>
> It would be great if there could be fisheye to fisheye
> conversion/correction

I would like this functionality as well. I know that there are people
in the dome theater community who would be interested in this  for
correcting their fisheye images for dome theater.

-Greg

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2jUsvC/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM