Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2005-Dec-13 22:37:43
Subject:Re: PTstitcher rewrite

PanoTools: Re: PTstitcher rewrite Erik Krause 2005-Dec-13 22:37:43
On Tuesday, December 13, 2005 at 12:56, greg downing wrote:

> On Dec 8, 2005, at 1:14 AM, #removed# wrote:
> >
> >    Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 10:31:52 -0000
> >    From: "panovrx" <#removed#>
> > Subject: Re: PTstitcher rewrite
> >
> > It would be great if there could be fisheye to fisheye
> > conversion/correction
>
> I would like this functionality as well. I know that there are people
> in the dome theater community who would be interested in this  for
> correcting their fisheye images for dome theater.

This is already possible, albeit not by the GUIs. PTStitcher supports
f3 output type which is called "Full Frame". However, no one hinders
you to put even 360° in the v field - the geometry is the same. See
my recent tutorial on the wiki:
http://wiki.panotools.org/?title=Unusual_remappings

best regards
--