Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2005-Dec-14 01:16:51
Subject:Re: Unusual remappings

PanoTools: Re: Unusual remappings Bernhard Vogl 2005-Dec-14 01:16:51
Hello Erik (and everbody else who has knowledge about this topic),

Reading the Wiki-Article, i remembered some projections, which i really
would like to see implemented in the Panotools-Library, like the
"Apian"/"Winkel" ones:
http://www.boehmwanderkarten.de/kartographie/is_netze_world_1.html
(Sorry, German - not enough knowledge to research this in English)

I don't have the slightest idea, how difficult such formulas would be to
implement, but i'd really love to see how the resulting images would look
like  ;-)

Best regards
Bernhard

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM