Sender:Milko Amorth
Date/Time:2005-Dec-15 15:53:58
Subject:Re: Re: Unusual remappings

PanoTools: Re: Re: Unusual remappings Milko Amorth 2005-Dec-15 15:53:58
Hi Erik,

> I don't think it's a good idea to include such remappings in
> PTStitcher (it is pano12 anyway that would need to be extended).
> There are more urgent problems that need to be solved...
Agreed. You are right.

Flexify does a good very good job with projection convertions. It's got
plenty of features and preview control with sliders.It is defenitly worth
its $20 price tag.

Cheers,

Milko

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM