Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2005-Dec-14 22:53:45
Subject:Re: Unusual remappings

PanoTools: Re: Unusual remappings Erik Krause 2005-Dec-14 22:53:45
On Wednesday, December 14, 2005 at 18:19, Flemming V. Larsen wrote:

> For the "Little Planet" mapping you can also use the panotool plugin for
> photoshop.

Yes I know. You can do both remappings with the plugins, too.

> I've made a little helper/reminder action that you can download from the
> files section at this yahoo.group.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/add36
>
> Erik you may put the link on your Wikipedia page.

I would, but you need to be a yahoo member to get there and the wiki
is open to all users. Would you like to place it on panotools.info
like described on
http://wiki.panotools.org/?title=Uploading_Wiki_Related_Files ?

best regards
--