Sender:John Spikowski
Date/Time:2005-Dec-14 23:28:28
Subject:RE: Re: Unusual remappings

PanoTools: RE: Re: Unusual remappings John Spikowski 2005-Dec-14 23:28:28
Erik,

I have since reloaded the Forum software and that thread is no longer
available.

To upload stuff to the "members" area of the PanoTools.info site use the
following login info.

HOST: ftp.panotools.info

LOGIN: members

PASSWORD: panotools.

VIA BROWSER: ftp://members:#removed#

To access your upload, use the following URL.

http://www.panotools.info/members/your_uploaded_file(s)

John

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM