Sender:John Spikowski
Date/Time:2006-May-23 20:49:40
Subject:RE: PanoTools Funding Options

PanoTools: RE: PanoTools Funding Options John Spikowski 2006-May-23 20:49:40
Whatever your able to donate is appreciated. The average donation seems to
be $25.00 for a funding drive. I'm looking at $150.00 a month in hard cost
to support the new environment. I don't want to have to bring this up again
till next year so getting the year of hosting covered is my current goal.
All donations stay in the PanoTools PayPay account till needed to pay
hosting bills.

John

+software&w3=Multimedia+software&w4>
=Multimedia+presentation+software&c=4&s=134&.sig=S0qnMPwTqctee
Sq3-TWjPA>
> > 	Multimedia slide show software

tware&w1=Multimedia+authoring+software&w2>
=Multimedia+slide+show+software&w3=Multimedia+software&w4=Mult
imedia+presentation+software&c=4&s=134&.sig=> 8ALXDsGm7EVRAGOHX0oXSA>