Sender:Sacha Griffin
Date/Time:2006-May-24 17:45:07
Subject:RE: Re: PanoTools Funding Options

PanoTools: RE: Re: PanoTools Funding Options Sacha Griffin 2006-May-24 17:45:07
Enough already. Im quite tired of this thread.
If you don't like it, it only takes a days worth of work to get a new
panotools domain, setup an account, mirror the wiki and setup a new
list-serv.

You could even have a message board that echos all posts across the email
list, to provide www access.

Panotools.info and this list is John's asset, if he wants to use it that’s
his business. If you don’t like it, you have the above options.