Sender:Pat Swovelin
Date/Time:2006-May-25 01:06:28
Subject:Re: Re: PanoTools Funding Options

PanoTools: Re: Re: PanoTools Funding Options Pat Swovelin 2006-May-25 01:06:28
John Spikowski wrote:

> The mailing list is managed by Kevin and he will decide how and where it
> runs. I was just letting the list know that we could have a common search
> feature on PanoTools site if we migrated to Mailmain. (like the Beta list) I
> have noticed that we are reaching storage limits on Yahoo and before they
> start rolling old content off the group, we should look at moving it to
> somewhere safe.

Is that something that any of the members can do for our own records,
i.e., is there a way that I can have all of the existing messages sent
to me (as a one-time event) in the same way that I have them forwarded
to me on a daily basis?  I've always wanted to do this so I could search
the old (i.e., before I joined the list) messages locally vs. having to
do it through Yahoo.

> John

Pat Swovelin
Cool Guy @ Large