Sender:pedro_silva58
Date/Time:2006-May-25 13:51:03
Subject:Re: Re: PanoTools Funding Options

PanoTools: Re: Re: PanoTools Funding Options pedro_silva58 2006-May-25 13:51:03
i am reluctant to intrude in a discussion that has sunk this low, but...
i can't help having the distinct feeling that if anyone else kept
calling names to everyone who dares to disagree, no matter how
reasonably, politely, and rightly, he would have been banned long ago.
 if some people have outgrown their usefulness to this list, perhaps
it is time someone pointed it out to them.
cheers,
pedro

--- In #removed#, "John Spikowski" <johnspikowski@...>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM