Sender:Gary Udstrand
Date/Time:2006-May-25 16:15:31
Subject:Re: Re: Re: Re: PanoTools Funding Options

PanoTools: Re: Re: Re: Re: PanoTools Funding Options Gary Udstrand 2006-May-25 16:15:31
How could this discussion sink to this point?  Maybe the "whiners" would
become contributors if you were just a little more forthcoming.   Could
solve a lot of problems by just simply engaging in dialog (useful dialog
that is).