Sender:John Spikowski
Date/Time:2006-May-23 20:43:48
Subject:RE: Re: PanoTools Funding Options

PanoTools: RE: Re: PanoTools Funding Options John Spikowski 2006-May-23 20:43:48
PanoTools was being hosted on a shared hosting site with limited
configuration options. The old shared server was supporting hundreds of
general purpose users that has cause mail server problems and issues I can't
deal with any longer. Bert's has spent a lot of time getting the site(s)
setup for better exposure to the search engines. Members in the
Photographers directory and hardware software area should see more activity
from these efforts. Stay tune for other goodies that are planned when the
migration is completed.

John

ing+software&w1=Multimedia+authoring+software&w2>
=Multimedia+slide+show+software&w3=Multimedia+software&w4=Mult
imedia+presentation+software&c=4&s=134&.sig=S0qnMPwTqcteeSq3-> TWjPA>
Multimedia slide show
> software<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Multimedia+slide+
show+software&w1=Multimedia+authoring+software&w2>
=Multimedia+slide+show+software&w3=Multimedia+software&w4=Mult
imedia+presentation+software&c=4&s=134&.sig=> 8ALXDsGm7EVRAGOHX0oXSA>
Multimedia

re&w1=Multimedia+authoring+software&w2>
=Multimedia+slide+show+software&w3=Multimedia+software&w4=Mult
imedia+presentation+software&c=4&s=134> &.sig=tfkzTZ9tQFqjgmDHSGIAGA>
Multimedia

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM