Sender:Robert Paynter
Date/Time:2006-Jun-02 16:55:58
Subject:Re: PanoTools Yahoo Groups Messages Saved & Mirroring Enabled

PanoTools: Re: PanoTools Yahoo Groups Messages Saved & Mirroring Enabled Robert Paynter 2006-Jun-02 16:55:58
Keith Martin <keith@...> wrote:
> Jeepers! I had assumed ...

> >John Spikowski wrote:
> >>  The PTML archives have been fixed and regenerated. This adds
28,000 new ...

> Yuval Levy said:
> >the current setting ...

Thanks for reminding us - when I joined E-Groups and stayed with
yahoo as a list user and owner it was on the understanding that
my address wouldn't be public, outside the lists.  A couple of
months ago I carelessly put my address on a usenet list it peaked
at about 50 spam per day.  I think the spammers have a "forgeting
factor" because it seems to have reduced to less than 10 perday.

Thanks for stopping it taking off - it would have been at least a
million spams coming off an unfiltered archive of 2667 members.

Robert

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM