Sender:panoramicsdk
Date/Time:2006-Jun-06 09:42:12
Subject:Re: Poll results for PanoTools

PanoTools: Re: Poll results for PanoTools panoramicsdk 2006-Jun-06 09:42:12
--- In #removed#, #removed# wrote:

> The following PanoTools poll is now closed.  Here are the
> final results:

> POLL QUESTION: This is a one day poll to determine if the PanoTools members want the
> archives on PanoTools.Info or not. The e-mails have been converted to
> "member at panotools.info" to prevent the posts from being any value
> to the spammers.

> CHOICES AND RESULTS
> - Keep the archives, 24 votes, 53.33%
> - Remove the archive, 21 votes, 46.67%

Poll opened at  Mon Jun 5, 2006 3:38 pm A HOLIDAY IN ALL NORTH EUROPE
Closed Tue Jun 6, 2006 7:01 am   When people in Europe just starts the day ( if they are
very early)

Really.
This is an international list but actully I believe most of the people on it are from North
Europe.

So much for democracy.

Hans

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM