Sender:al hamman
Date/Time:2005-Mar-10 17:29:09
Subject:Re: PanoTools.Info News Letter

PanoTools: Re: PanoTools.Info News Letter al hamman 2005-Mar-10 17:29:09
Kevin - did i miss something in this big ugly mess?   I thought that we
decided that the most appropriate place for the discussion of .info site was
on .info site itself.  why dont we welcome the same degree of information
about the IVRPA group's goings ons, or any other separate commercial venture,
resource, hardware or software.   please clarify.

...Users who post on the following topics during the month of June will be
suspended for one month:

1)  panotools.info including funding, direction, etc.  Take that
discussion to the panotools.info site.....

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM

<*> PanoTools List Reader @ GMane:
    http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.panotools