Sender:Robert Bilsland
Date/Time:2006-Jun-17 22:57:04
Subject:Re: lists of panoramas

PanoTools: Re: lists of panoramas Robert Bilsland 2006-Jun-17 22:57:04
Steve,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you, Saturdays, families,
shopping, etc.

You were so close, the first version almost works. If you had removed
the panmin and panmax parameters, pressed space and pan'd around you
would have seen the hotspots.

The X coords for a panorama start at -180 degrees and run round to 180
degrees. You have inserted your roi in the middle of the panorama (X
offset 1139 pixels). The problem is you have referenced the hotspot
coords from the roi and not the panorama! Add this X offset to the
hotspot X coords and the hotspots appear in their correct places.

This gives the following parameters;

{hotspot0=p x2059 y70 a2099 b95 n'click me' u'javascript:startPano(9)
' i'arrowy.gif'}
{hotspot1=p x1264 y125 a1297 b157 n'click me'
u'javascript:startPano(0) ' i'arrowy.gif'}

Hope this helps,

Bob Bilsland
http://www.panoramasunlimited.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM