Sender:Ian Wood
Date/Time:2006-Jun-27 02:20:36
Subject:Re: PanoTools Group?

PanoTools: Re: PanoTools Group? Ian Wood 2006-Jun-27 02:20:36
Now I'm confused.

Hosting costs have been paid for by donations from the list members.
The Yahoo list is free and backed up on gmane and other places.
The wiki content was donated by the list members. Also, it's covered
by the GFDL and can therefore be copied for free.

So what exactly does the auction cover - the .info domain name?

Curious,

Ian

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM