Sender:John Spikowski
Date/Time:2006-Jul-12 20:20:45
Subject:RE: Re: PanoTools List Changes

PanoTools: RE: Re: PanoTools List Changes John Spikowski 2006-Jul-12 20:20:45

> > If you can't live with these changes then there are other panorama
> > related lists and forums the may better fit your needs.
>
> I agree.  The replacement list, formed by core members of
> those who were ousted in the coup (and others) can be found at:

> This will be my last post to this group.
>
> --John

No need to unsubscribe. If the PanoTools Next Generation list doesn't work
out, then you still have your old PanoTools account to fall back on.

Going to miss the many fine posts you have made !

John

P.S.

If you would like to resubscribe to the PanoTools list, just put [PanoTools]
in your reason to join response and I'll know you're a previous member and
approve you on the spot.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM