Sender:John Spikowski
Date/Time:2000-Apr-22 07:42:52
Subject:RE: Standalone Tool Progress

proj-imim: RE: Standalone Tool Progress John Spikowski 2000-Apr-22 07:42:52
Helmut and all who responded,

Thank you for the hints with using PhotoShop and the Panorama Tools plug-in.
I'm starting to see the light.

Can someone give me a few pointers on how to align the images in PhotoShop? Is
this done with PT's plug-in (filter options) or is it done using a function of
PhotoShop? PhotoShop seems to be a VERY powerful tool. My first goal is to use
it to align the fisheye images then as I get better with it, blend the seams to
erase any trace of the joined images.

Thanks in advance !

John