Sender:Trausti Hraunfjord
Date/Time:2009-Dec-11 00:02:34
Subject:Re: Gigapixel, handheld...

PanoTools NG: Re: Gigapixel, handheld... Trausti Hraunfjord 2009-Dec-11 00:02:34
Very impressive... both the end result, but sure as heck your patience too.

I will leave giga/tera/peta pixel panos to those who have all the time in
the world at their disposal... until we have peta-pixel cameras and puters +
software that can process the images in a couple of minutes.

Looks like it's going to be a long waiting time for me... but just because I
am lazy and won't do big things like this, doesn't mean I don't appreciate
the efforts others put into such projects.

Great work!

Trausti