Sender:Yazan Sboul
Date/Time:2012-May-22 09:18:40
Subject:RE: Another Very Large Pano

PanoTools NG: RE: Another Very Large Pano Yazan Sboul 2012-May-22 09:18:40
Hi Roger,
I'm in need of a new server to host my website and I recall you're fast loading large panos and some thread about the hosting. My 3mb don't load that fast in the UK with the servers based nearby. Could you please send me the details of the hosting package you are using. I can't find that thread again.
Many ThanksY.S

To: #removed#
From: #removed#
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 05:32:24 +0000
Subject: [PanoToolsNG] Another Very Large Pano

      I was out shooting with my pole this weekend and did something a little different.

And believe me when I say that I was ready to run away fast if needed when shooting this one.

Truckhaven 4X4 Training Area, Buggy trying to make it over The Cross Over Peak.

Only a few vehicles have ever made it over.

Size is about 11MB

http://www.indiavrtours.com/vrphotos/cross_over_peak2.html