Sender:dbain@...
Date/Time:2014-Oct-15 06:43:13
Subject:Re: Re: Coastal Optics 4.88mm fisheye [1 Attachment]

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: Coastal Optics 4.88mm fisheye [1 Attachment] dbain@... 2014-Oct-15 06:43:13
Scott, very interesting.

I have been trying to forget the entire IPIX story, even though it never
directly involved me. I imagine that, as usual, the guys behind it got their
assets out well before the crash and made a bundle.

I assume it was an auto-correct, or maybe a Freudian slip, when you said "? If
I recall corruptly, Sony paid ..."

Also interesting to see that the PanoTools list is not quite dead. Did you
cross-post to the QTVR list?
![:-)](cid:bwWtCiPBeD11KQqlhE_e7S5zwV1LPjyoGVrhpJvZ8eGgvzCXc.mail.virtualguidebooks.com)

Don

Sent with [inky](http://inky.com?kme=signature)