Sender:'Sacha Griffin' sachagriffin@...
Date/Time:2014-Oct-15 19:11:48
Subject:RE: Re: Coastal Optics 4.88mm fisheye

PanoTools NG: RE: Re: Coastal Optics 4.88mm fisheye 'Sacha Griffin' sachagriffin@... 2014-Oct-15 19:11:48
There's a good reason for the QTVR list to be dead since it's not even
supported/working with quicktime anymore.

If it weren't for itunes there wouldn't even be quicktime.  I haven't run
into a page with a recent quicktime mov in years.

Best Regards,

Sacha Griffin

Southern Digital Solutions LLC  - Atlanta, Georgia

http://www.seeit360.com <http://www.seeit360.com/>

http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

IM: #removed#