Sender:panokaemena@...
Date/Time:2014-Nov-05 11:13:14
Subject:Re: Can I fix line errors in PTGui?

PanoTools NG: Re: Can I fix line errors in PTGui? panokaemena@... 2014-Nov-05 11:13:14
What I can clearly see is  that your lens is not  properly adjusted on your panohead ! it is clearly NOT at the nodal point or for better understanding  "Non Parallax Point?

here a good tutorial HOW to find the non parallax point

http://www.johnhpanos.com/epcalib.htm <http://www.johnhpanos.com/epcalib.htm>

Willy